Monday, October 16, 2006

Meant to have a colourful entry with pics today...but...I think I have to dedicate this post to a very dear friend's pooch -- Wisper.

A very dear one I never had a chance to meet...
A very dear one I've heard so much about..
A very dear one I always wanted to bring Qooki to meet...
All's too late.
Rest in peace, Wisper.

When I heard it, I was shocked. If Qooki had to go tomorrow...I don't know what would become of me. Pet owners will understand what I mean..all the memories..emotions..it's hard letting go, even if it's just a pet.

Qooki was particularly noisy today...over his food. We were dilydalying over his dinner...till he got quite irate. He was shrieking at the top of his lungs...ah well...nothing much...

Just want to tell you...I understand what you're facing...what you're going through...it'll be alright. *hugs*

No comments: