Thursday, September 02, 2010

Check out the sexy butt!
"Jie, look at my butt"
*those were the days when he could still fit into his nemo shirt!


"I'm bored. When is mummy coming home?"


Qooki likes to wear clothes (or rather, I like to make him wear them!).

He has lots of stripey shirts.

There will be a corgi butts entry tomorrow (3 September) on my all time favourite website http://thedailycorgi.blogspot.com

And of course Qooki dearest will appear to the butts entry too! *laughs!

Check out those adorable corgi butts!

We always laugh at his butt, for it being big and furry. His butt is bigger than his head. It gives some shape to his body. When Qooki walks, he will waddle his butt (left right left right) and that makes him look so cute and attractive! HAHA!

One of the sis's friend mentioned in awe when she first saw Qooki "OHHHH....I love his sexy butt! Its so firm!" (Sounds wrong but it was really funny!)

No comments: