Thursday, June 03, 2010

I mentioned that we went on a family holiday for 13 days. Some delayed posts... anyway you must be wondering 'who will be looking after Qooki during our absence?'
TADAH.... we decided to send him to Benji. They take really good care of your pets! After the mind-shocking experience in the previous pet farm when we went to Korea two years ago, we became very cautious of finding another pet hotel. Qooki stayed in Benji twice and each time they did a great job in taking care of our little rascal. And their prices are reasonable too!

I'll let the pictures do the talking... Enjoy!

Qooki in the car... on the way to Benji. "Where are we going?"



"I don't know where we are going.... let me lick my paw first. *lick lick"

"Why is the journey so long?"



"Are we going on a family outing?"

They kept him in a cage to bring him to the bigger cage which he will stay in.
"*pouts.... why did they put me in a cage! :("


"Ok.... where are we going now? to play?"


There are two other doggies which are owned by Benji. Volaaaaa.... they are so well behaved. My perception of german shepards changed because of them. I did'nt manage to take a picture of 'Germy (the oh-my-goodness-so-gentle german sheperd) but I quickly took a picture of the sweet golden retriever.
awwww....



Thank you Benji for taking such good care of Qooki! :)

No comments: