- Telling mommy that he wants water in the morning by playing his paws on the water bowl and licking it. haha. I was tickled
- Barking at flying helicopters. Me thinks they're practising for National Day.
- Tugging towels down and laying his fat butt on them.
- Taking off with Daddy's expensive shoe and refusing to cooperate.
- Refusing to finish dinner without the normal coaxing and, being spoon-fed.
We've got plans to bring him swimming at the beach someday! (: Prolly coming week. It'll be cute to see how he reacts with water...he kinda loves baths...so I reckon it''ll be fun!
Ballaw's a Cardigan Corgi, a friend I made on the net. And...he's SO cute!! (: