Saturday, December 10, 2005

First post!

Decided to start a blog for my pooch cos...pple were saying my blog's become his...lols..Dont think i need to make further introduction abt my endearing poochie called Qooki! *lols*

He'll be 5 mths old tmr...;) Stay tuned for a special clip I made for him...my video editing skills are obviously very amateurish...nth like strawberry-shortcake's uber va-va-vroom ones...haa...

Lesson @ Waggie's went quite well...made good progress as compared to his other lessons...he puked all he wanted but at least, he walked! Or strolled or wadever u call it, at least he wasnt sprawled on the floor as if he were glued there.

Dat's all today!

Oh...before I forget...chanced upon some corgi-mix breeds...poor things I'd say...somehow I'm for breeding of animals provided you want to improve on the breed, not ruin it...some corgi mixes I've seen are...*shocked* just...yikes. What on earth were the breeders thinking?? Imagine a corgi husky mix?! That's...yucks. And some of the mixes are abandoned creatures...sighs...

take care everyone...think this blog will be updated periodically, weekly perhaps..(:

Have a greaaaaaaaaaaat *woof* week!

No comments: